Terms and Conditions:
• Discount is off Hertz’s publicly available retail rates (excluding Special Offers) at time of booking at participating locations worldwide
• Such discount shall be automatically applied at the time of booking, and receipt of discount can be confirmed by Cardmember via the booking confirmation.
Discount is only applied when quoting Le Club AccorHotels /Hertz CDP: 826779 at time of reservation or Gold Plus Rewards Membership. Once enrolled in Gold Plus Rewards, the special Hertz discount programme number, 826779, should be automatically entered into your profile.
• Discount applies to time, mileage and all mandatory insurance and waivers that may be included in the base rate charge.
• Discount does not apply to any additional surcharges, Location Service Charge, taxes and any optional extras, including but not limited to Excess Waiver (Super Cover), Personal Accident Insurance (PAI), snow chains/tyres, child seats, one-way charges, and GPS, etc.
• When booking, prepaid rates are quoted in home currencies (e.g. Sterling when booking from UK), non-prepaid rates will be quoted in the local currency (at the rental destination)
• Dream Collection, Supercars, vans and commercial vehicles are not eligible for the discount
• All rentals are subject to availability at participating locations. Hertz’ standard Terms and Conditions of rental apply. To find out more, please visit Hertz’ standard Terms and Conditions.
• Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
• Minimum rental age applies, please see full Terms & Conditions on www.hertz.com.
• Vehicle must be returned to location of rental, if not a one-way charge will be applied if returned to a different location, for details, please check at location during vehicle pick up.
• Hertz reserves the rights to modify and/or cancel any offers without prior notice
Discount savings on Hertz Collections:
• Offer is available on all car groups, including Hertz Prestige, Fun, Family and Green Collections (excluding Dream Collection and Supercars) at participating locations worldwide
• Minimum rental age for Hertz Prestige Collection vehicles in Europe is 30 (exceptions may apply)
• A clean and valid driving license held for at least 1 year
• Hertz Collections are only available at participating locations. All vehicle models are limited subject to availability and subject to change without notice
• A second credit card may be required for verification purpose, when renting a Prestige Collection vehicle.
Few-waived additional driver:
Complimentary additional driver must be requested at rental location prior to collecting the rental car and it is subject to meeting Hertz’s driving requirements.
One Reward Rental Day:
800 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points will be deposited to your Gold Plus Rewards account after enrolment. Blackout periods apply for Standard Rewards redemptions and may vary from blackout periods for other Hertz programs. Comparable AnyDay Rewards redemptions are available for somewhat higher redemption values and have no blackouts. Points do not expire as long as the member has any Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program activity within the previous 24 months. Activity means a Gold Plus Rewards Point was either earned or redeemed. You must be a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member to participate in the Gold Plus Rewards Points Program. Residency restrictions apply. All Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points Terms and Conditions apply.
Only individuals with an address in the following countries may participate: Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Portugal, Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Marianas, Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St. John, St. Thomas, Anguilla, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherland Antilles, San Marino, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent/Grenadines, Trinidad &Tobago, Turks & Caicos, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Uruguay, Venezuela, Australia, New Zealand, Palau, China, Singapore, Japan and South Korea.